Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 18, 2007

    Poor Pup!

    This is what happens when I decide that everyone needs fresh air:

    We pack up the car, grab the kids, shove them into their car seats and head out. Today, I decided that along with freeing my husband to work on the master bathroom, we would also get the dog some good exercise.




    THE POOR LITTLE THING! This is what Lexi deemed fun for the two of them....





    They Ran back and forth across the Avila Barn lawn,

    over and over and over again...and when the dog laid down exhausted, she would drag him until he started running again....now that is a good damn dog!







    They are both in bed for the night and it is only 7:30!

    I feel so accomplished!

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Looks like Lexi had a fun time! Did the bathroom get done?
    Glad to see you post, I have been worrying about you :-(

    Luv Ya Lots!

    Anonymous said...

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.