Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    Like Anyone Cares

    Was I dork all along? No seriously! I always felt out of place in school and then in college, and now in the real world, I am finally finding my place with amazing friends and great coworkers and I'm left wondering about those awkward times. Was a I dork and I didn't get it? There are so many people out there that were geeks and just owned it but I never did. I was friends with everyone…I think! Stacy Wilson, you tell me! You were queen of the popular and I always thought of you as a good friend. Was that in my head? Did I bounce between cliques because I was denying the inner geek or did I bounce because I honestly could have gone anywhere.

    And in college, as a Sigma Kappa, Alissa, you tell me. Did I EVER fit in there? Gosh! As much as I loved my times there with everyone, and I felt I fit in better there than any where else I always felt out of place.
    So, write to me on this one. Its ok what ever you say. Whether you burn me or not. Was I a dork? What the hell group did I/ do I belong in?!?

    No comments: