Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    She will win Wolfgang Puck's Heart

    My daughter is a complete nutcase!

    I guess all two and a half year olds are but I just can do nothing but sit back and laugh at this girl some nights.

    She has developed a taste for unique foods like feta cheese and spinach; she prefers these things to ice cream. What the heck is wrong with this girl?

    The night before last, I heard her walking through the house and then some whining in her room but ignored her because, quite frankly, I was tired and she didn’t have her face thisclose to my face so, I didn’t think she needed me but, when I got up, I discovered that this little goober had gone to the kitchen opened the fridge that she swears she cannot open and gotten Mediterranean olives, taken them back to her room and had been sitting there in the dark eating them like a closet foodie! She must’ve whined when she knocked them over because when I walked into her room that morning I just saw olives and pits splattered all across the floor and the happy (stinky-breathed) little girl was sound asleep in her bed with olive skin on her right cheek.

    Tell me we are not beginning all sorts of complexes here!



    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Lexi can come eat with me anytime! Mediterranean olives and feta cheese are two of the best foods known to mankind!