Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 13, 2007

    The Beginning of DIY

    Ok, so now that we have moved back home there is much work left to do that, quite frankly, I have no interest in doing but, alas, it needs to be done so we don’t permanently live with concrete floors in the bathrooms and laundry rooms and well, so it doesn’t feel quite so much like camping!

    My husband seems almost excited about these projects. You should see him! He is a superhero with a wrench, or whatever you call those things! We (I use the term “we” very loosely – you are better off reading “he”) started demolishing the master bathroom so that we could put in all the new pretty stuff that is patiently waiting in the garage and he was tearing out the cabinets bare handed!! Without one sign of butt crack!!! If that isn’t amazing I don’t know what is. So, this weekend, I think we can start painting and there is rumor of the new cabinets going in…I ‘m sure that, if given enough time without the kids this weekend, my husband could maybe even start thinking about the shower stall that has me completely stumped.







    Man on a mission

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Superhero with a wrench, huh? Can he teach my husband?

    You are too funny!

    Anonymous said...

    I can teach your husband. Im kind of a superhero with with a wrench only not with houses. I really envy allison who is writting this I know her a little, she is a really good person