Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 13, 2007

    It was great while it lasted

    OH MY GOD! Wait for it, wait for it...I cannot believe it, could it be true? Yep, I think so - I am completely content with my home life! I believe this may be the first time EVER that I can't say I want anything! Let me go through my check list:

    Marriage - Check
    House - Check
    Daughter - Check
    Son - Check
    Dog - Check

    I think I'm good...wow! Kinda cool!

    I want some ice cream, damn! That was short lived...

    4 comments:

    Cristina Mathers said...

    that is awesome! nice to see that life is good! =)

    Anonymous said...

    Im glad things are good for you how do you get there when you are uncertain with what might happen in your close future

    Allison said...

    d-loc,

    I take what I can and run with it...those two minute bursts of contentment can fuel months of misery. Such is the fabulous life I lead. Would you like to trade me?

    Unknown said...

    That is awesome that life is great = - )

    Gotta love Ice Cream!